mChoice™ Service Delivery Platform (SDP) , is the first open and extendable service delivery platform using standard APIs and designed to help service and content providers, network operators and systems integrators move from inflexible, 'silo-based networks' to a more modern, service-oriented architecture (SOA). It enables Telcos to deploy new messaging and content services faster, simply, consistently and at a lower cost to seamlessly blend emerging technologies with legacy systems, while also supporting next generation services. mChoice™ SDP comprises of comprehensive service interfaces for service /content providers, where they can provision, control and bill for all the value-added services they provide, whether the services are developed in-house or created by third-party application developers.
Service and Content Providers can test applications on the SDP test bed and seamlessly migrate to production with no impact to the system. With support for a wide messaging spectrum such as SMS, MMS, USSD, WAP/GPRS and Charging/Billing, mChoice™ SDP is designed with extendability embedded in the architecture to facilitate next generation messaging infrastructure.
- Provides a common method for message creation and delivery, regardless of the underlying protocol and format
- Provides unified hosting of applications in a secure and scalable environment
- Provides synchronous message mediation, routing, throughput control, logging, management and multi-protocol support, provisioning systems, CDR generation and reporting, CDR Query and dashboard as part of the feature set
- Provides centralized management of platforms and applications integrated with external network elements including billing, rating and payments
- GUI based component for creating and managing different service providers and applications
- Provides a live test bed for 3rd party application providers to test their applications with live traffic